Monday, February 23, 2009

ERIN WASSON X RVCA & Yours Truly


All images from Eddie @ www.StyleSightings.com

ERIN WASSON X RVCA

The final event that I attended for Fashion Week was the Erin Wasson x RVCA Presentation at Milk Studios. I think Erin has amazing style and I was generally impressed with the edgy, rocker, heroin-chic styling of the presentation itself. The models were sexy, sassy and svelte and the crowd was extra-hip. This is normal for the muse of Alexander Wang, and I would most definitely crown Wang and Wasson as the Prince and Princess of the New York young and edgy fashion world. I was lucky enough to be photographed (above) by Eddie for my own Wasson-inspired outfit, however my body necklace was vintage and not one of Wasson's own creations (though I would love to own one)!

Would it be okay to admit that I have a massive girl crush on Erin Wasson? I mean who doesn't? At the after party, the model/muse/designer owned at riding the mechanical bull and officially solidified herself as hands down the coolest chick to have ever been born. So she's gorgeous and totally badass? Oh and I also spotted her dancing to the old-skool reggae and hip-hop that was exclusively spun at the afterparty and, let me tell you, girl can dance. We're practically kin.

Also, it made me giggle a little bit that my photo is next to Leighton Meester (Blair) from Gossip Girl because the last time I was this close to her, I was a bartender in a sushi restaurant serving Chuck Bass a jack on the rocks while he broke up with her after taking her v-card. Season 1, don't blink!

Visit www.stylesightings.com for more coverage and photos!!

2 comments:

A FRACTION OF FASHION said...

Yeah, we all know you're absolutely gorgeous, but I didn't know you were on Gossip Girl!! Total guilty pleasure of mine, that is. Keep up the stellar career.

Cette Fille NYC ♥ said...

Thanks darlingggg. I love me some xoxoGG myself. Hopefully I'll come out to LA soon for some audition and we can finally hang out!